Here is a few pictures from school projects and performances the first part of this year. Have I mentioned that having 4 kids in elementary school at the same time rocks. It does. It's crazy - but it is so nice to just be in one stage at a time - baby stage, toddler stage, preschool stage, and now elementary stage. I brain just functions a little better like this.
Megan was an onion in a class Thanksgiving play called, "No Turkey for Perky"
And an artist for career day - officially an art teacher - but we didn't know how to look like an art TEACHER so she settled for artist.
Brock was honored as the schools first "student of the month". We got to come have breakfast at school with him. Brock has had a hard go at school. This last year we have found some learning disabilities and some cognitive disabilities that Brock may have. That is why I go in to volunteer everyday - to help Brock. But he is pretty awesome and works really really hard to overcome them. The best part about Brock is he is so humble and willing to admit what is hard and get help - he never feels stupid or "less than" - he is a leader at the school with a lot of friends and everyone just loves him. I am so proud of him for not letting his challenges hold him back.






No comments:
Post a Comment