Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, December 31, 2016

My Birthday

Jason has been traveling more lately.  Still not a lot, especially compared to husbands who do travel a lot.  But it has been for a week every month for the past few months.  It just worked out the he was gone for both our anniversary and my birthday.  My birthday this year was on a Friday and my good friend, Veronica felt like it wasn't fair to have to stay home on my Friday night birthday.  So we got a group of friends together and went out to dinner.  We went to my FAVORITE place - PF Changs.  I was nervous about going there becasue it is so expensive.  Most of my friends laughed at that - usually what I think is too expensive is not in line with what other people think is too expensive.  But I am so glad she talked me into going because it was pure deliriousness.  I had never been to PF Changs with such a large group and we all shared what we got - so I got to eat SO MUCH.  It was the best birthday!
Marissa, Me, Karen, Becky, Veronica, Charity, Heather (not pictured because they left early - Leslie and LeAnne)



When Jason got home we celebrated my birthday.  He gave the whole day off so I could work on my Grandma's Christmas present - they made me a wonderful breakfast (raspberry and cinnamon milk mush) and dinner (teriyaki salmon and garlic mashed potatoes) and dessert (asphalt pie) and some great gifts (gold bracelet and earrings)

Also I thought I was turning 33.  I guess at some point during the fall I told someone I was 32 (because I was turning 32) and then my brain just thought I was 32.  So I thought I was turning 33 until about noon on my birthday when I did the math and realized I was only turning 32 - I got a whole year of my life back!  It was fantastic!

No comments: