Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Monday, December 12, 2016

Missionaries

For a year and a half I have been a ward missionary.  I have LOVED it.  I always wanted to serve a mission and I guess this is the next best thing.  
Since I was called we have had sisters in our ward.  I have been the only female ward missionary - so I got REALLY close with the sisters.  I kept all of their calendar and meal appointments - so they stopped by several times a week.  This last transfer they "white washed" us (A term I had never heard before) and we got Elders.  I was excited for the change - but it has not been the same.  They don't just stop by randomly through out the week and sit and chat with my at my table while I make dinner or knead bread.  I miss the sisters.  These two were some of my favorite.  Sis Poulsen was from South Carolina and Sis. Ekuetta was from Samoa.  Just for record keeping I remember: Sis Orro, Sis Gogue, Sis Gannon, Sis McBride, Sis Parslow, Sis Webster, Sis Broaderlow.  I think that is it.  I loved them all!

No comments: