Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Fun Run

I HATE the Fun Run. I almost can't think of anything event in my life that I hate more than the Fun Run (that fact alone shows what a wonderful life I have).  I will not go into all the detail about why I hate the fun run - but instead I will highlight the fact that my children LOVE the Fun Run.  (the Fun Run is a fundraiser where each child gets pledges on how many laps they run to raise money for their school).  It is a huge event that my kids really want me to come to and watch them run - so being the dutiful mother that I am I go and cheer them on.  While I am there I always switch my mood a little bit as I see my children running together and being so excited.  

These cute girls held hands almost the whole time.  I LOVE having all of them being in Elementary together - they really watch out for each other.




Noah was the champion - I guess he must really love his school becasue one thing about Noah - he doesn't really run.  But for the Fun Run he RAN!  Go Noah!



And then Brock - you only need to run 35 laps - but Brock  - he couldn't leave it at that - he ended up running 85 laps in the time allotted - and he was sad they made him stop.




No comments: