Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Women's Conference: Music and the Spoken Word

On Saturday night we went and had dinner with our old mission president and his wife, Blake and Julie Murdock.  We got to know them well here in Denver when Krista was investigating the church and a new convert.  They had recently come home and living in Bountiful.  

We went to dinner Saturday night at the Cheesecake Factory.  During dinner we told them we were going to Music and  the Spoken Word the next morning.  They wanted to come with us.  I am so glad they did - it provided a wonderful spiritual experience to be at temple square with them.  They are such good people and I am so glad we have become good friends.


My mom and dad came with us also.




I loved being home with my mom and dad and being able to share such a great week with them.





No comments: