Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Monday, May 1, 2017

Just something to remember

Tonight for Family Home Evening we were talking about The Family: A Proclamation to the World.  The kids were full of questions and we kind of got off topic (but in a good way) and Jason said to the kids, "I want you to know that no matter what you can always come home, no matter what choices you make or what you do you can always come to us and have a place in our home and we will always love you."  We went back to our lesson and a few minutes later Megan said, "Dad, I don't know why but when you said that thing about you always will let us be at home, I don't know why but I felt like I wanted to cry - is that ok?" and Noah almost interrupted her with, "I felt the same way, why?"  Jason explained that they felt the spirit telling them that they are loved and that their mom and dad will always love them, as Jason and I were explaining this both Megan and Noah started crying because it made them so happy.  It was a tender, wonderful moment.  Sometimes FHE goes the way it is supposed too.

2 comments:

Jill T said...

Those parenting moments are so important to record. Thanks for sharing such a sweet moment.

Audrey F. said...

so cute!!