Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, May 13, 2017

General Conference

I had to get oral surgery on the Friday before general conference.  This was really sad for me becasue I love general conference - and I love it with my family - especially the older they get.  I keep waiting for "that year" when they think it is boring and they complain to watch it -but each year they seem to like it more and more.  This generation of children really are different and more spiritual.  So becasue I was recovering from surgery I watched it upstairs in my room while the rest of the family watched it downstairs.  




I would have one child at a time come up and watch it with me.  This was precious time to snuggle and talk about the talks.  Megan is my note-taking partner.

And this isn't general conference but just an example of a note/drawing that Madison gives to Jason and I daily.  She always makes us smile.

No comments: