Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Women's Conference: Provo City Temple

On Thursday night of Women's Conference we went to the new Provo City Center temple.  It was so beautiful.  It was a special moment to go there.  I loved the Provo Tabernacle.  It had been there several times for meetings and performances.  I will always remember watching my little boys climb up and down the seats up in the balcony during stake conference or playing on the spiral stair cases in the towers.  This building held a very special place in my heart and I cried when it burned down.  I loved being able to go back and see the beauty that can be created from ashes.  





We went in during the day and came out and it was night.  It was breathtaking to walk out of the temple to this beautiful fountain and see the temple all lit up.


No comments: