I didn't take many pictures of the food - mostly because Jason and I like to make fun of millennials who take and post pictures of their food - so on principle I couldn't - but now I wish I would have (Millennials are so smart :). Mostly because it was all soooooo amazing and it brings all sorts of happy feelings.
I mean for starters we got ice cream at breakfast!!!
I took a lot of pictures of our drinks - that was just for my Bucknelian friends (Women on my street) they all drink alcohol and are ALWAYS taking pictures of their drinks on vacation - so I told them I would too. We got to have the most amazing virgin drinks and they were happy to make them and give them to us for free because they didn't have any alcohol! If I were a real drinker I would have taken them before I had drunken them all - but I kept forgetting and they were just too good not to drink right away.









No comments:
Post a Comment