Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Monday, July 31, 2017

Fiji - Jungle Spa

Jason and I are not "spa" people.  Jason has never had a massage and I could count the number of time I have had one on one hand.  But our resort was actually a world class spa - and apparently just last month won the 2017 World Luxury Spa Awards; Best Luxury Destination Spa; Best Luxury Resort Spa.  

Our stay came with a free 30 minute massage - so we both went and got a massage.  I expected Jason to hate it - but he actually considered buying a 90 minute one.  We ended up not getting any more treatments (we spent our money on something else) - but it was WONDERFUL and the spa is so beautiful and exotic.  It reminded me of Swiss Family Robinson.


Our massage started with a foot bath/massage.

No comments: