Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Baseball

Brock played baseball again this year.  He was supposed to be on his same team as last year but when he found out his practices were the same night and time as young mens he asked me to try and change his team.  I didn't know he cared so much about young mens - good to know!  The league was full so I couldn't change... unless he wanted to play up with the 14 year olds!!  (he is 12)  I figured he is a good enough athlete so we gave it a whirl.  He was pretty small - as you can tell.  But he was full of confidence and played great.  We even got our neighbor, Gage, to play on the team with him.  They had a great season together.


He even got to pitch one day.  HE was so excited.  He actually did great.  He struck his first guy out - then the next two got out at first - one was a throw by him.  It was a great inning.





Gage is Lincoln's older brother - so he got to hang out at the games!

Megan also played softball (next post).  So I had some cute ball players this summer!



No comments: