Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

End of summer sleep over

We had a huge end of summer sleepover.  We had 3 girls over and 2 boys.  I actually didn't think it was that big - but whenever I have more than just 1 kid sleep over my friends are like "are you crazy".  They truly think I am crazy.

The girls made cookies, played with their American Girl dolls, and played an American Girl Doll game most of the night.  We have reached the age where there is always girl drama.  So during the course of the night 2 girls either threatened to go home or did go home.  So that it fun!  Ha.  

The boys (who never have drama) just played x-box the whole time.  Well, they actually rode their bikes to King Soopers and bought way too much candy and soda first.  They had enough with the girl drama so they made this sign.  They had a goal to stay up all night.  Jason checked on them at 1 and 2 were asleep, I check on them at 4 (when I fed Dane) and everyone was asleep but Brock so I told him he should just go to sleep - so he did. 

*We moved our x-box to the basement.  We were both nervous to move it down there but I REALLY didn't want Dane watching them play x-box.  It has been wonderful having it down there.  I really feel like we don't play it as much and I LOVE not having to watch it or hear it.


No comments: