Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Monday, September 2, 2019

Utah: BYU Campus

While they were at the temple the other kids and I went to BYU campus.  We of course started at our old stomping grounds - The Brick Oven, and walked to path to the duck pond and up onto campus.  One one hand it was really great - but on the other it was terrible.  I picked the wrong course up to campus and we ended up carrying Dane and his stroller up tons and tons of stairs in the million degree heat with no shade.  Half way through campus we realized it was too hot and we were too tired to make it all the way to the creamery and back  to the car - so we turned around mid trip - headed back to the car and drove to the creamery.  We had fun while on the path though!







No comments: