Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Friday, September 13, 2019

Softball

Megan played softball again with her same team as last year.  She has lots of friends from school on the team and her coach is her vice principal!  It is pretty cool.  Megan enjoys playing softball and enjoys being on a team.  She is a pretty great out fielder and is waiting to figure out her batting game :)

Leslie and Millie came into town for a quick visit!  This is the only picture I took of their visit.  They were lucky enough to watch one of Megan's games!


This is a picture of Megan up to bat.  Right after this picture she got her first hit of the season!!!  It was the second to last game.  She was SO EXCITED!!


Picture of her coach giving her a fist bump when she got on base!

She is a pretty cute softball player!


No comments: