Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, September 8, 2019

Bike Ride

Our hiking days (which was Thursdays) were hike or bike ride.  One weeks were we didn't hike we went on a bike ride.  It didn't happen as often as I had hoped becasue it is apparently impossible to have 5 bikes at any one time without a flat tire (meaning with a hole and needs to be changed).  I hate maintaining bikes!!
Dane loved the bike rides.  He would laugh when we would go fast and have the wind in his face.




We went on a bike ride up waterton canyon and found some rocky mountain goats.
And a rattle snake!  Luckily it wasn't coiled or rattling.


Dane took a nap while the girls played in the river.




One one of the bike rides the girls and Dane and I turned around "half way".  But my friends took the boys to the top!  12 miles up to the dam.  So proud of them.



No comments: