Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, May 12, 2024

Eve's Eye Surgery

January - March became surgery season in our home.  It actually happened by accident, many surgeries just needed to get done.  But it worked out nicely because we anticipated needing to change insurances in May, but it didn't happen.  But we are glad we are done with surgeries (we hope)

Eve was first up.  She was getting the same Eye surgery Megan had when she was 5 (But Eve is 3).  She handled it great.  She wanted a blessing.  I took these pictures before Jason started.  She was just so cute and focused.  It was adorable I couldn't help myself. 


Jason and I were both there with her.  She was a little nervous, but not too bad.


She picked me to go back with her.



She was a mess waking up (as they all are).  She was so angry and mad.  Eventually we got her back to sleep on my chest.  Jason took this picture.


She was hilarious on the ride home.  She was so hungry and tired that she ate her whole lunch with out ever opening her eyes.  And she said the funniest things.  


She recovered nicely.  I could not get a good picture - but her eyes were blood shot for a few days.  


 

No comments: