Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Minute to Win it

*In an effort to get caught up on my blog before summer I am doing talk to text on my phone.  I am trying to proof read as I go, but am not catching everything and am not fixing mistakes like capitalization or punctuation.  I figure something was better than nothing, and this is the best I can do right now. 


I was in charge of the activity for Family home evening one night and I threw together a quick minute to Christmas win it game. I really had the idea and put it together in five minutes, so I was pretty proud of myself. It ended up being such a big hit. At the time I thought we should do this every month. But four months later, we’ve never done it again. Seems to be how it goes sometimes?










If I remember correctly, Brock schooled us.  Everyone just wanted to beat dad, which may or may not have cause him to stretch the rules a bit, which only made it more fun…. Until it wasn’t.  😬
 

No comments: