Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, May 12, 2024

Nativity



On christmas night we put on a nativity.  It was absolutely perfect.  The teens were sweet about it, Dane and Eve were excited.    It was fun and spiritual.  


Eve was so excited to be Mary.

Brock was Joseph.  Brock and Eve don't interact much.  So to see them play this part together warmed my heart.

The pictures are screen shots I took of the video, so poor quality (Noah gave me the idea after), but Brock showing her where to put baby Jesus was especially tender to me.

And Eve's face!  She clapped and smiled after every part.  It was the best!

Megan was the Angel and couldn't stop laughing. 




Jason was the narrator, so he wasn't in costume.  And Madison really wanted to be a Wise MAN so she tried  really hard to look like a boy.  

I want to make some sort of picture to hang in our house with a different back ground, so I was playing around it a bit.  We will see if I can figure something out.  





 

No comments: