Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, August 18, 2013

corrections

  • I would like to clarify that while I mentioned we went "over budget" on our house in Denver, we can still afford it.  I hoped most of you knew that - I think you should know me/us well enough to know that we are passionate about our budget and like to set it really low, we made a conscious and we believe responsible decision to go over our original budget, but we CAN afford it - we will just not be decorating for a few years while we settle into the cost of Denver living (but what else is new - I never really decorated this house.)
  • Jason did not go to Flaming Gorge with us because he ran out of excuses, he went because he knows I love camping and boating and wanted to go together as a family.  He knew that we are running out of chances for this event and wanted to make sure I had a really great, special time with the whole family.  He wanted to come - I did not make him. :)

1 comment:

Holly Strong said...

HAHAHA!!! I think its funny you felt you had to put this. Man I'm going to miss you guys. Especially the awesome Gospel Doctrine teacher. Sunday won't be the same. :( so sad!