Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Discovery Gateway

We have been to Discovery Gateway a few times in the past month or so.  We haven't been for several months and Madison enjoyed it in a whole new way this time.

Megan loves to play check out.

Noah spends most of his time building and experimenting with things... still.

One day we had my nephew with us and they all wanted to ride the trains.  Down town is a free zone - so we rode back and forth from the Gateway to the temple a few times.  They loved it.


 
One time the girls spent over an hour in this little house area.  They rearranged these beds and the dolls a thousand times.




1 comment:

ann said...

Jamie! I haven't read your blog for a long time-- mostly because I used to use google reader to read all of my blogs, and they got rid of it. So I hardly read anything online anymore, which is actually good. Haha. Anyway, Megan has grown up so much! She does not have toddler cheeks anymore! She is a very cute little girl. ANd DENVER!! How exciting. Your house looks beautiful. I am sure that you will not have a breakdown, and will methodically take it all in stride. You are awesome. Good luck!! :)