Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Denver

I went to Denver the first week of August to find a house for us.  Jason was already there starting his new job - so I flew out and joined him.  Thanks to my wonderful mom for taking the kids for 4 days!

It was great to be out there with Jason while he was there on business because it was on all paid for by his company.  So... for dinner we spared no expense!  I tried Lobster for my first time.  I thought about getting the whole dang thing - but worried I might not like it, I decided to no waste money - so I got the lobster tail.  It was very good - once you get past the weird texture.

Denver was a lot of fun and I am really excited to be moving there - I know we will be very happy and it is a good move for our family. 

No comments: