Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Monday, July 18, 2016

Eliches

Right after we got home from Utah our friends invited us to Eliches.  It is an old Six Flags.  We went to Lagoon back in Utah a few years ago and it was arguably one of the best days of my mothering life.  I was so excited to go to another amusement park with my kids.  Hearing them laugh, squeel, and scream as they ride a roller coaster could just about make my heart burst with joy.  It just does something to my DNA - I love it.

It was a lot of fun.  It was busy and hot.  But the kids don't really notice stuff like that.

The kids: Madison, Noah, Megan, Zoe, David, Brock and Finn

The "moms": Krsita, Me, and Jen - these are two of my best friends here in Denver.  The value of an "everyday friend" is immeasurable to me - I am grateful I have them.

Jen took these pictures of the girls and me on a roller coaster - love it.














I love, love, love summer and handing out with my kids.  Most of the time they are my best friends (and then other times my worst enemies) ha.  I am so glad we got to go - mostly becasue I learned that Lagoon is way better and I will willingly pay the extra $100.00 for Lagoon next year.

No comments: