Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Great Grandma and Grandpa Hanna's

On the way back to Denver we drive through Price which is the town my paternal side comes from.  My grandparents still live there and we almost always stop in for a break and to say high.  My grandparents are very sweet to my kids - once my grandma gave my girls one of her porcelain dolls (a BIG deal) and sometimes my grandpa slips my boys a dollar bill.  My grandma is not doing very well, she didn't know who any of us were and acts more like a 5 year old.  But I could feel of her sweet spirit and i know that she knew we loved her.  


No comments: