Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Friday, July 15, 2016

Grandma and Grandpa Hanna's

We played hard at the Hanna's.  Favorite things: Milo!!(my sisters dog), Caroline!!!(my niece), jumping on the tramp, taking Milo on walks (I let the kids go alone down the street and back), visiting Pat, morning runs, swinging on the swings, endless supply of ice cream, playing on the boat, beating the boys at tether ball, sleeping altogether in the basement on the pull-out couch and cots, and of course grandma and grandpa!!
One day the younger three put the sprinkler under the tramp



While Brock helped grandpa plant all his flowers - he may or may not have gotten paid :)



The nigh before we left we made some smores in the fire pit


ha - look - a picture of me - I did go to Utah!

No comments: