Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Fisherman

So far this has been the summer of fishing.  I signed all the kids up for a fishing class at the beginning of the summer - it was mostly for the cub scout belt loop for Brock, but ages 4 and up could take it - and they all got a free fishing pole.  Since then we have been fishing every week.  Most of our parks have fishing pond near by - so while the girls play at the park the boys go fishing.  Sadly we haven't caught anything yet.  But I keep telling the boys that is part of fishing, so far they have not been discouraged and still ask to go everyday.  I have actually started just sending them on their bikes to our local (about a mile away) pond.  I find them riding on their bike with fishing poles and nets sticking out of back pack absolutely adorable!




No comments: