Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Cub Scout Camp

Even though the boys are so close in age because of where their birhtdays fall I oly have one year where they go to cub scout camp together.  This year I decided to volunteer for 2 whole days and spend one day with each boy.  I also car pooled a bunch of other kids there.  They are so cute and fun at this age.  I served in Cub Scouts for about 6 years (all before my boys were in it) and I came to just love this age.

Can you believe I did not take ONE picture of the day I went with Brock.  So sad!  So the next day I was with Noah I took a few pictures.  Also - it was Brock's third time - I took pictures the last 2 years - I figured you don't need pictures EVERY year.  But this was Noah's first - so I took some pictures of him.

We did an obstacle course.

He was so cute with his bow and arrow - he got pretty good too!

I just love Noah's "focus" face.







Eating lunch!  Cute cute boys.  Noah has 12 boys in his wolf den - bless his den mothers!!
David, Harry, Noah, and Riley (these are Noah's 3 best friends)



No comments: