Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Utah: Real Game

One night we got LAST minute tickets to the Real Soccer game.  I am such a planner I would have said, "no way" - the games started in 5 minutes.  But my dad and Travis (my sister's husband - NOT my husbands brother) took the four boys - they were both in the middle of other things but they dropped whet they were doing and went.  I am grateful for people in my life who don't need to plan things all day (or all week) and can do things on the spur of the moments.  It was one of the highlights of my boys trip.
They had a firework show at the end.




No comments: