Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Friday, August 11, 2017

Park Days

Our ward has weekly park days.  We go to a different park each week.  I usually take a few kids from our neighborhood as well (who are not members) - typically its Zoe and Finn - but basically who ever wants to come.  These are all pictures from random park days through the summer.


Hannah, Veronica, and me


There was this huge slide but it didn't go very fast and they put turns in it to slow you down; so I had the idea of sitting on a towel - worked like a charm - they zoomed down!







Madison is my main park player.  She still loves to "play" and she LOVES splash pads.  Brock doesn't love parks anymore - he always brings some sort of sports equipment and just plays on the field.  Noah will play for about a half hour and then is bored.  And Megan.. she will play if there are other kids - she like to play more pretend games.




No comments: