Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Hiking

We also have a group of women in the ward who do a hiking group every week.  We didn't make it to as many as I wanted (I think only 3) - but the three we made it to were so fun.  Again - I took Finn and Zoe with us almost every time.

This one was such a fun hike with all sorts of rocks to climb.





This summer Brock has really become friends with Cameron Neyenhuis.  It is his first friend that he has completely cultivated the relationship on his own - with out any parental involvement.  In this day and age when everything is an arranged play date and kids can't call each other on the phone because there is no phone - finding friends in the middle of the day is hard.  But Brock is old enough now to just ride over to his house to see if he can play.  Growing up is the best.  

All the kids - we are often quite a spectacle - with anywhere between 20 and 30 kids with us.  We have often gotten in trouble be park rangers or other hikers and bikers for having too many kids and not enough adults.  Sometime I miss Utah.

No comments: