Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Monday, August 28, 2017

Utah: Visiting Ammon

On Friday we went up to Syracuse to visit Ammon and his family.  It was a fun afternoon.  We just love the Anderson's and have really enjoyed getting to know them and love them.  We also miss Ammon like crazy.  I got pretty emotional seeing him again - I wasn't expecting that!  But he is just so cute and good and I loved having him in our home.  

Brock has missed having him probably the most.  They spent a while playing in their sport quart.

We also swam in their pool for a while - the kids loved learning how to paddle a kayak!



I am sad I didn't take any pictures with all of us.  It was a fun afternoon and we all hope to stay in good contact with them.

No comments: