Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Fiji - The Villages

We had an opportunity to tour several villages.   Seeing the villages came a whole range of emotions.  My first thought is directed toward the level of, what we would call, poverty.  No running water, no electricity, no floors or dry wall.  But after spending a whole week with these people you find out that it is 100% a choice - a way of life they want and love.  They call it "island living".  The island and the sea provide for them everything they need - why would they leave?  And with that - you are instantly jealous of them.  They are so happy and so content - like I mentioned before - we seriously considered selling everything and moving here.










a school play ground










No comments: