Get ready for A LOT of pictures and posts about Disneyland. We had so much fun. Truth be told Jason and I didn't really want to go - we went only out of parent guilt. We said this was going to be our one and only time going. But Disney exceeded ALL expectations and before we left I was already planning our next trip. We brought my little sister Ashley with us. Originally we asked her to come becasue we just thought it would be fun to bring her...our kids are old enough... we don't need help.... or so we thought. Turns out she was a wonderful help and it wouldn't have turned out as great as it did if she weren't there.
She even made these adorable shirts for us! She is the best aunt and sister!
To start off my slew of Disneyland posts (hopefully one a day) I thought I would post the "iconic" Disney pictures.
The sun was in the kids' eyes - ha
This one was at the very end of our day on the last day - we are looking quite tired and worn out! On one hand you should get this picture first thing in the morning - on the other hand we wanted to be the first in line at some rides.






No comments:
Post a Comment