One Monday we got to see a few characters. I totally underestimated the value of characters for my kids. If/when (!) we go again I am going to have to rethink the character plan. Well - at least the younger three. Brock was very insistent that he did not care about characters. He did not want an autograph book, to stand in lines, or meet any characters. The other three however LOVED them.
Noah actually loved them - he is very sweet and playful and loves stuff like this - but I think it kind of embarrassed him to like them so much since Brock wasn't into it. After the first few characters Noah stopped standing in line and would go do other things with Brock and Jason.
Minnie Mouse has been Madison's favorite character since she was a little girl. So glad she got to meet her!
The girls loved Minnie's house. We were the only ones in it for about 10 minutes so we got to explore and pretend to do everything.





















No comments:
Post a Comment