Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Hotel


We stayed at a hotel about a mile away from Disneyland.  We thought a mile would be easy enough to walk and if not Jason could drop us off and pick  us up (he is always a good runner and has done it often for Women's Conference).  As mentioned in an earlier post the kids were more than willing to walk but Ashley and I were not so much... in fact the only fight Jason and I got in was about dropping us off and picking us up.  Jason had a good parking place he didn't want to give up, and he had to go around the block instead of just down the street, and if the kids were willing... we should be too.  

We picked it for a few reasons: 1)it was a Marriott.  I am quite picky about my hotels and most reviews of the local Disneyland hotels were not all that stellar.  I felt like with a Marriott I pretty much knew what I was getting.  2)We all wanted to be in the same hotel and it was the cheapest one with the most rooms.  3) it was within walking distance. 4)it had free parking. 5)it had free breakfast. 6)it had a full kitchen
I knew the kids would just love the breakfast buffet.  It was really yummy with a lot of good choices.

I was glad we had a nice spacious room and kitchen - that saved us A LOT of money AND time.

We only had time to use the pool on our last day.  But it was fun.


No comments: