Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Valentines

So we got home from Disneyland late Saturday night.  And on Sunday morning Jason had to leave to got to Boston for a whole week (praise him even more for getting everything done and cleaned before he left - he is an angel!).  Well, Tuesday was Valentines day and we had to get all the boxes made and Valentines addressed.  Now a super duper woman would have gotten all that done before we left for Disneyland - but I am a strange mix of planned/organized/ and super duper procrastinator.  I have never done anything several weeks in advanced.  But I DID buy their Valentines before we left for Disneyland - which honestly made me feel like super mom - I honestly thought to myself "look at me buying Valentines in January - I am amazing!"  ha

So on Sunday afternoon after church I made all the kids address their valentines.  This is the first year all four of them had Valentines to make.  It was quite the scene.

Megan and Madison had to make their own boxes - and thanks to my friend who had an extra set - Megan put together this castle!  Wow - so cute.  Madison also made one - I thought this picture was of both boxes - sad that you only see a corner of Madison's - but you kind of get the gist - white covered box decorated with stickers and paint dots (about on par with our usual boxes).  PRAISE Brock and Noah's teachers for making their boxes at school - I love her even more now!

Valentines morning I made these really Pinterest worthy ;) pink heart pancakes.

Hmmm... weird mis-placed picture... I also made chicken broth later that day. (I think I was sending this picture to Jason to show him how I loved using my apron)

In the morning I had decorated their bathroom mirror with what I love about all of them.




Ha - this is the quality of mom I am.  I spelled Madison's name wrong!  I didn't even notice - she did.  I guess I started writing Maddie but then switched it to Madison.  So funny.


No comments: