Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Vegas

The Foster family moved to Vegas 10 days before we moved to Denver.  It was sad to be so far away from our only cousins (at the time).  This is the first time we were able to visit them in Vegas as we usually just meet in the middle at our mom's house.  It was fun to spend some time with them and see their cute house and their life in Vegas.   We didn't get to spend a lot of time there - a day on the way there and a day on the way home - but I am glad we got what we got.


Sadly this is what they did together 90% of the time.   But that's ok - I guess.

We did play some checkers

And played with their cute guinea pigs


We also got to go to church with them and get to know their ward and friends - looking back we should have gotten a picture of all the kids together!


Me and my sista


No comments: