Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Ice Skating

Ever since Ammon moved in the kids have been dying to go ice skating with him.   There were a few hurdles - first off ice skating is like a million dollars!  holy moly.  Second - Ammon was rarely home - and I felt like we needed 4 "adults" to help with the 4 kids.  Well - Ammon's dad, John, came to town to watch some of Ammon's games and since HE is the one that taught Ammon to skate we figured we were in great hands.

Ammon and John helping with skates.

The kids all actually did great.  By the end they were all skating independently - Megan was the most timid of the bunch.



Brock was off and skating in just a few minutes.

And Miss Madison all but refused to be helped or use the walker - and she did great - besides Brock she was the first one to skate independently and she would got so fast!
(she is getting up after a fall by-herself)



I love skating with this guy - he actually loves to skate and did quite a bit growing up.  We did a lot of skating while we were dating - even on some romantic out door skating rinks!



I am glad we finally got to go skating with Ammon - it would have been a shame had we not - plus he and John we great teachers!

No comments: