Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Monday, March 20, 2017

Tuesday - DCA shows

One of my favorite thing about DCA were the shows.  Here we are eating our lunch before Disney Jr.

This show was AMAZING.  Oh how I wished I was there with EACH one of my children at age 2 - they would have been OVER THE MOON.  It was all their favorite shows.  The younger three still really liked it but more for nostalgia than becasue they still watch these shows - and they are still 2 year olds at heart.  The show was so wonderful and engaging - you feel like you are IN the shows (Mickey Mouse Club House, Sophia the First, and Jake and the Neverland Pirates) and we had great seats.


They had bubbles, snowflakes, gold doubloons, and confetti rain down from the ceiling at certain points during the show.  It was fabulous.


We also went to the Frozen play.  It was amazing - the special effects were beyond expectation.


No comments: