On July 29th Jason and I officially celebrated our half-life anniversary. This was the purpose of our Fiji trip.
I posted this on Facebook:
Sixteen years ago today Jason and I began dating. We were 16 - this means after today we have spent more time being together than we did alone. We have literally grown up together and shaped each other. It hasn't been easy, in fact some years were hard - but they have been everything I have ever wanted. Jason is my absolute best friend and I have a deeper love for him than I could have even imagined 16 years ago (even 5 years ago!) - and I can't wait to see where the next 16 years take us! I can't think about this day with out being grateful for Bryan Roylance and Tom Sorensen- who brought us together... everything I have in my life I owe to them for reaching out to me in a time when I needed a friend - Bryan went out on a rescue mission in June of 2001 and everything I am and everything I have is becasue of him. Thank you - we truly love you two.
Homecoming 2001
Tom, Jason, and Bryan
Women's Association Dance November 10, 2001 (what would coincidentally be our wedding date 3 years later)
Our one year dating anniversary - we went to Macaroni Grill - my (at the time) favorite restaurant
Senior trip 2003 - riding horses in Rexburg with my uncle
My sister's wedding. January 2004
Jason's mission farewell. February 2004
Our last date before mission.
Engagement picture. October 2004
Our wedding. November 2004












No comments:
Post a Comment