Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Utah: Driving home

They day after boating we woke up and drove back to Colorado.  2 weeks really tuckered us out!  The kids slept almost the whole way home.

We stopped at my grandparents house in Price on the way out - 2 hours into our 8 hour journey.  My grandma was not doing well and I knew it would be our last chance to see her.  She looked pretty bad and I prepared my kids for how she looked and how she would act.  I told them this would be their last time to see her and that we needed to say bye.  It was a really tender moment.  Megan and I read her some scriptures and she very much knew we were there.  We got to visit with my Grandpa.  It was a nice stop.


No comments: