The day before we left to go back home to Colorado we decided to make one last grand effort to go boating. The only chance the kids and I have to go boating is when we are in Utah and it is one of our most absolute favorite things to do. Especially me - I LOVE boating - especially water skiing. When we got up there the boat still didn't work (even though we got it fixed and it worked at home). I am sure about a dozen prayers of little children went heavenward and the boat soon started running. We had such a great time. We got there about 9 in the morning and left at 9 at night. We tubed all day. Sadly it was a too rough for me to ski - I tried a couple of times but I was pretty sure I would break my leg if I tried to cut too hard - so I never really got to ski. Maybe one day I can go more than once a year (before I am too old!). The goal of my children was to learn to ski. Brock tried for about 5 times but didn't get up. Then it was Madison's turn and right when we got her foot in the ski broke. So no one else could try. Good thing tubing is so fun!
A BIG thanks to my mom and dad who made it all possible and give so much of themselves to their kids and grandkids. THANK YOU!
Who is cuter than Caroline? She is so adorable!
I am out there with Caroline and Spencer. We had to go SLOW!
Noah really loves double tubing and trying to jump into the other person's tube.

Madison and Sophia became good friends.
James and Vivian got out there together! They rock!
The girls really wanted to get dunked - they have become huge dare devils.
Brock didn't tube much. In fact he didn't until about the end of the day. He is a cautious boy.


























No comments:
Post a Comment