Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, September 16, 2017

sunday temple trip

When I was 16 I started going to temple square most Sunday afternoons to read, write, and ponder.  I remember specifically at 16 that I wanted to bring my kids here for Sunday afternoons to do the same thing.  Well... that hasn't really panned out.  Sundays are terrible, and either too fast or too slow.. but either way I always had a napper and was so exhausted from church I hardly had it in me.  Well, I have been making more of an effort, especially now that my kids are older and they can take some reverent time at the temple and be alone.  I don't make anyone come - I just say, "I am going to the temple to read my scriptures, anyone want to come?". 

This Sunday just the girls came and Madison wanted to take some pictures - so I let her.  Megan took some too - and then I took a few.  It was a great day.











She took one of me reading my scriptures.  I love her thumb in the corner!









No comments: