Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, September 3, 2017

Utah: Fourth of July

We started out our fourth of July by seeing Cars 3 at the movie theater - a REAL one too - not just a dollar theater - it is so fun being with grandparents... they always make things better!   It was really good.

 Then we had a bbq at my mom's house.  She always makes things look really nice and festive.  This is a talent I do not have.



 Me with my cute kiddo's - I sure do love them and would prefer to hang out with them over almost anyone else.  


 Then we went down to Pat and Bill Thomas' house for fire works.  They always put on a great show!





Then the kids slept on the tramp together.  They made it all night!   I couldn't believe it.  Well... Megan and Sam never went out, they chose to sleep down stairs, a decision they came to regret in the morning when they found out no one died.  ha

No comments: