Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Easter egg hunt

A whole bunch of families form the ward got together at a park on Friday evening to have an Easter egg hunt.

Brock was apparently too old to participate.

Noah and Megan went around together.  They have become good friends over the last few months.  They used to not get along at all - I am glad they have found each other.  They are the most alike of our kids - it would be better for them if they could just get along rather than fight.  They can still rub each other the wrong way - but when they are good they are really good.



Madison has a new best friend.  His name is Talmage and he is in our ward and also in Madison's class at school.  He has some severe challenges and can't talk or do many other things.  Madison has fallen in love with him and loves to be his friend.  I found out that she plays with him every day at recess and helps him with his school work all day.  She greets him every time he comes into the class room and always makes sure he has what he needs and his happy.  His aid is always telling me about how great she is.  I have come to find out that she doesn't' see it as a "helping" or "I am being nice" kind of way - she genuinely likes him and would rather be with him then doing other things.  It is pretty amazing to watch.  They did the hunt together. 




No comments: