Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, April 8, 2018

Spring Break: Tuesday

On Tuesday morning (we still have Finn and Zoe over) we went to Chuck E Cheese.  Chuck E Cheese used to be one of our favorite places - but now we hate it.  They changed their whole system of tokens and now it is the worst.  We had some left obver tokens though - so we went "one last time".  Finn and Noah didn't want to come, so they stayed home and built with Lego's and I took the girls (with Zoe) and Brock.  

Brock got about 300 tickets on his own with only about 12 tokens!  

The girls spent most of their time in the fun house.




Then Tuesday evening I took the oldest 3 rock climbing at our Rec Center (you have to be 7).  This was Megan's first time and she did great - although not as great as she would have done when she was 3.  I am 100% certain that from ages 18 months to 6 she would have scaled right to the top with out a moment's thought, she has always been a very capable climber - but this last  year as she has gotten older she has gotten more cautious and timid (probably a good thing) and she didn't make it to the top.  But that is ok - she had fun and pushed herself (a little).

Noah tried about 4 times to get to the top and couldn't.  But he really wanted too.  So to help him push past his fear I offered him an extra screen time token and he was able to get to the top!



Brock went right to the top first time - although he had done it previously and a few other walls.  But then was done. 


It was a fun evening.





No comments: