Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Spring Break: Thrusday

On Thursday we had our whole family activity.  We went hiking up Castle Rock.  This has become a Spring Break tradition.  I planned the hike for Thursday because as you can tell form previous posts that we got snow on Monday, but then Tuesday and Wednesday were both 65 and Thursday was supposed to be 70.  So I thought by then all the snow would have melted.  It was pretty melted - but not as much as I would have thought.  





The 4 of us climbed to the top - Jason and Brock stayed at the base.

We also had lunch at the base.

I have big hiking dreams for this summer!


Then Thursday night I took the boys to play Dart Warz.  My goal was to do a great spring break with out spending any money - and up until now i hadn't spent any money.  But I "owed" the boys a trip to Dart Warz - remember the daddy daughter dance?  Well... there was a mother son nerf night but for some reason we couldn't go so I told them I would take them one time, just the 3 of us.  They had a discount night during spring break - so we went. It was a lot of fun. 



We played a few games of capture the flag and Brock got the flag!!  I also got the flag which made me feel REALLY cool because I was the only "mom" - it was about 20 "kids" (ages 6-12) and then a whole bunch of 16-25 year old men that took it way too seriously. 


No comments: