Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Monday, April 2, 2018

Pinewood Derby

It was Brock's last pinewood derby - and also our last pinewood derby with 2 cub scouts.  So sad how fast time goes.  I remember being the cub master and planning the pinewood derby before I ever had boys in scouts and I remember thinking how fun it will be when we have 2 boys in cub scouts.  And now that time is over.  The boys and Jason made some great cars this year.  Neither of them won - but they didn't seem to mind.  They won a lot of individual races and were happy with that.  In the Herbert match-up Noah's car beat Brock's this year (last year Brock got second place over all) - so it was fun for Noah to beat Brock his last time!




I took this picture becasue it represents 95% of our day.  Since Jason is home a lot Megan and Noah seem to just follow him around and talk to him and ask him questions all day.  It is great for Jason becasue he LOVES to talk and explain things and never gets tired of it.  Me... I can't stand all the questions.  But both of these two just talked and asked questions for a good hour of the derby.




No comments: