Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Monday, April 9, 2018

Spring Break: Wednesday

Wednesday morning I took the girls swimming.  We actually wen to 2 different pools.  One pool had a water slide and another pool (on the other side of town) has a diving board.  We hit the water slide one first and the diving board last.

Here is Megan going down the slide. 



Here is Maddie:

If you can't tell the girls are really into "dabbing".



And cute Maddie's toothless grin.  I LOVE that she lost all her front teeth at the same time.  I am sad I didn't get a picture before the one started growing in - she had a bout a week with all 4 front teeth totally gone and it was adorable. 

Then off to the diving board.



I ended up getting in and going down the slide a few times.  It reminded me how much  I LOVE water slides.  I have never taken my kids to a water slide park and I think I just pit it in our summer plans.


Then Wednesday evening I took Brock, Noah, Finn, and Madison fishing.

It was a beautiful, peaceful evening.  We could have stayed there all night, except one fishing poll broke so one kids was bored, so we left after 2 hours.  We didn't' catch anything :( but we did get 2 on the line.







Isn't it just so beautiful?! 

Brock just kept walking up and down the river bank casting his pole in and out - I think he would love fly fishing more.




One Wednesday night Noah went and had a sleep over at his friend, David's, house and  Brock went and slept over at Finn's house - so Jason and I took the girls out for frosty's at Wendy's.  (I had some free coupons)


No comments: