I didn't take many pictures of Easter. Here are some after the Easter Bunny came.
And finding them:
I didn't even take a picture of them with their baskets or anything. Way lame. Oh well.
It was also General Conference and we really enjoyed conference this year. It was so wonderful to sustain President Russel M. Nelson as the prophet and get 2 new apostles. I loved watching President Nelson's mantle come upon him. He is truly a prophet of God. I have gone back and listened to his last decade or so of conference talks and you can see God preparing him for this calling. I am not one to like change - especially in the church - but I know he is a prophet and a watchman on the tower and sees things afar off that we do not see - so I can make changes and not doubt. I am excited about the direction the church is going and I know Jesus Christ is at the head.






No comments:
Post a Comment