Mid December we got our first snow "storm". It wasn't much - but it was cold. I had dropped my kids off at school and was headed home for my preschool christmas program that day. I took a turn a little too fast I guess and slid on some ice. I didn't have shoes on or a coat. I called my friend, Jen, and she came to my rescue with boots, coat, and gloves. Luckily I had: already dropped the kids off, no one was hurt, I went EXACTLY in between the stop sign and an electrical box, my car was drivable home and even drivable for the next week while we waited for the repair job, it got repaired in 2 days and both of those days the weather was nice enough for the kids to walk to and from school, my parents were willing to push preschool back 30 minutes, and no major damage. Look at me seeing all the silver lining!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment